[ CONPASS (Continuous Performance Assurance) ]
In this presentation we will be talking about how performance testing can be included in the Continuous Integration & delivery to achieve Continuous Performance Assurance which will help customer to implement Dev-Test-Ops which includes performance testing as well.. We will be covering the current challenges & how this can be overcome by using this Solution. Finally we will also present a case study where this was implemented.
The following are some of the operational benefits realized by the customer
- System infrastructure cost predicted to be 37% less over 5 years (enabled customer to subscribe for the best cloud plans)
- 70% of requirements and designs underwent a change in 1st release and around 60% in subsequent release – defects identified at initial states of SDLC were easier and less expensive to fix
- The provision of a central storage for both aggregated and detailed results made it possible to compare results from different sessions and builds of n, n-1, n-2
- Performance tuned at various levels including system, JVM, apps, code, application and infrastructure
- Significant rationalization of hardware from 48 instances to 6 instances in the production environment.
- Overall average transaction response times improved from 5 to 0.8 sec.
Girish Gundale comes with over 11 years of experience in IT Industry with specialization in performance testing methodologies, tools, techniques, project management and strong client relationship skills. He has got experience spanning multiple industries including Banking, Finance, Energy, Insurance and Media & Entertainment. Girish is currently working as a Tech Manager responsible for solutioning & Sales support – digital initiatives for Tech Mahindra’s Performance Engineering group. Prior to this Girish lead the performance testing for the Payments transformation program at one of largest Australian bank. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Computer science & Information technology and has a post graduate certificate in Executive Management Education Program (eMEP) from Indian Institute of Management-Kozhikode (IIM-K)
Srinivas Jandhyala has over 13 years of experience in IT industry with specialization in Performance Engineering and Non-functional testing. Srinivas is currently working as a Principal Consultant, Tech Mahindra owning the solutioning and digital initiatives practices in Performance Engineering group. Prior to this Srinivas has rich experience in the areas of Performance Engineering strategy planning, assessments, setting up of CoE for tier one customers across different domains like Telecom, BFSI, Automobile and Healthcare. He holds the master’s degree as university topper in Master of Technology, University of Hyderabad. He is also a member of CMG US and published papers in reputed journals.