[ Intelligent Testing Skills Needed in a Digital World ]
What are some of the Intelligent Testing Skills Needed by a tester to succeed in a Digital World? Given the changing landscape, techno, functional and tools expansion the tester is always on the toes to stay relevant, up-to-date. Given the expansion in Robotic Process Automation and Testing tools and Technology growth, manual testing is becoming a passe.
This paper will cover what is needed by Testers to thrive and succeed in a new digital world.
- Better career opportunities for testers
- Tips on expanding career horizon
- Relevance in current business context
Kalilur Rahman is a Head of IT – Testing and Quality at Novartis, handling Test Delivery operations for Commercial IT unit. Before Novartis, Kalilur was a Senior Manager / Vice President – Communications, Media and Technology practice aligned to Testing Capability
- Over the 20+ years, he has served in a variety of technology, delivery and consulting leadership roles in the US, Canada, India, France and UK addressing at stakeholders at Director/ C-Level Mgmt.
- Kalilur has a real passion for operational improvement and technical development, building a robust infrastructure that supports business growth.
- Kalilur has expansive technology knowledge in IT and Testing industry and technology and keeps abreast of latest technologies and publishes regularly
- He was a speaker at TeleManagement Forum Catalyst Conferences and is a published author for Testing Experience, Eurostar Testing Blogs and TMForum
- He has written 92 articles in LinkedIn with a follower base of over 310,000+
- He is a graduate in Computer Science and Engineering (with a Silver Medal) and has completed certificate courses in General Management at Indian Institute of Management and is pursuing an MBA at Edinburgh Business School
- Kalilur is an avid quizzer and has won a lot of prizes in quizzes. He was a runner-up in Tata Crucible’s 2016 – Hyderabad edition.
- Kalilur has helped large organizations build a strong TCoEs, consulted them on TMMi Standards and Programme managed large, complex testing engagements.